Image 1 of 1
Victorian Turkish bath in Bishopsgate Churchyard, just off Old Broad Street, London EC2, UK. Built 1895 by Henry and James Forder Nevill, it miraculously survived both the Blitz of WW2 and the massive property redevelopment of this area since the 1970s. It is now a pizza restaurant.
- © Rudolf Abraham www.rudolfabraham.co.uk
- Image Size
- 5218x3486 / 15.6MB
- Contained in galleries